Sunday, August 31, 2014

*Review* On the Record by K.A. Linde #AnticipationSundays

On the Record by K.A. Linde
⭐⭐⭐⭐½



Angst, angst, angst! I'd waited for this after reading Off the Record and I believe reading this was almost as torturous as the wait. But a good torture. Ms. Linde has a way of making your heart slowly burn and stomach drop so many times, you think you may need a doctor. I had Brady Separation Anxiety. I wanted to kill Liz. This is what makes On the Record such a great read. I felt. Though now I'm feeling impatient for the final installment For the Record. These Brady pov epilogues are killing me! 

Buy Book One! Here's my Review!


Buy Book Two! 


Pre-Order Book Three, Available November 18th! 


Don't forget I'm giving away two free eBook, for all my appreciation to you guys! 

Thank you, 

Meghen Barker 

Thirty Second Book Reviews 








No comments:

Post a Comment