Sunday, August 31, 2014

*Review* On the Record by K.A. Linde #AnticipationSundays

On the Record by K.A. Linde
⭐⭐⭐⭐½



Angst, angst, angst! I'd waited for this after reading Off the Record and I believe reading this was almost as torturous as the wait. But a good torture. Ms. Linde has a way of making your heart slowly burn and stomach drop so many times, you think you may need a doctor. I had Brady Separation Anxiety. I wanted to kill Liz. This is what makes On the Record such a great read. I felt. Though now I'm feeling impatient for the final installment For the Record. These Brady pov epilogues are killing me! 

Buy Book One! Here's my Review!


Buy Book Two! 


Pre-Order Book Three, Available November 18th! 


Don't forget I'm giving away two free eBook, for all my appreciation to you guys! 

Thank you, 

Meghen Barker 

Thirty Second Book Reviews