Monday, September 1, 2014

Losing Control by Jen Frederick *MustReadMonday*

Losing Control by Jen Frederick
 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It had been so long since I had an inkling of desire to read anything with an overbearing, rich man. I mean you can only read the same thing so many times, without hating everything that even attempts the genre. Jen Frederick saved me from kissing all rich men goodbye.
Ian is now my new book boyfriend. I have a collection, and I think he fits right in.
I loved Victoria (Tiny). She made sure her voice was known and did what she wanted anyway.


You would think a story of a girl trying to save her sick mother, rescued by an overbearing billionaire would be entirely cliche. Not even close. Perfection.

Buy it here! 

Thank you, 

Meghen Barker 

Thirty Second Book Reviews 








No comments:

Post a Comment