Monday, August 18, 2014

Rouse Me by Crystal Kaswell #ReviewRequestMonday

Rouse Me by Crystal Kaswell 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Okay, so I'm still reeling from this. I haven't had a book evoke these kind of emotions out of me since the Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens. 
Yes. It is that good. I love the writing style. I love Alyssa. I love Luke. Just love all around. 
I can see how someone could interpret the characters as shallow, but in the real world there are people we interpret that way, and they have real thoughts and feelings. 
The characters were wonderfully flawed, and not at all stereotypes of what you typically see in romance today. 
The subject matter is hard. Infidelity. If you can't hack it, don't try it. 
But if you can it is so worth it. My excitement doesn't stop at the end of this book, ya know why? There's going to be another! Stir Me! 
Great dialogue, great picture created by the author, just great read it! 
I actually requested to review this book through NetGalley 

You can purchase it here

No comments:

Post a Comment